Tuesday 13 July 2010

a DIY guide to making a wallet

I've spent the last few weeks being unemployed and it's given me the ideal chance to get some of the projects done I've relegated to a dusty corner of my room. This is a DIY wallet that I've been meaning to make for a while. It's pretty rad, the idea just came from the wonderful internet but I've adapted the template to make it completely suited for what I need. It has two note sections so I can keep receipts or useless crap in one and my make believe money in the other, 3 card holders that can fit a few cards in each and a clear ID/ drivers license pocket for when I get my drivers license re-ordered after some silly bitch stole it. The wallet pictured was made for a friend who didn't want to use a leather one anymore. The materials cost around £1.50 and it took around an hour to make completely but I was watching something on the great wall of china at the same time. It was a good way of spending a rainy summers afternoon.
How to make a tape wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment